Monday, May 7, 2012

In the beginning

I created this blog so that I could track my progress at home. After years and years (10 full time 16 part time) of always having a job whether minimal or 40 hours, I am at home.
This came on the heels of a radical change for the better. No I am not ill, no one has died and left me millions and I did not win the lottery. No indeed but my partner of 5 years just got a magnificent job that earns us enough to keep me home minding the house, livestock, children and calendaring. A brave new realm for me I am taking up the challenging roll of House wife! I like to refer to it as 'Domestic Administrator' as that seems to describe it much better.
So my future posts may not be very interesting but I need a place to log my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment