Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6/27/2012

Ok so I am settling back in to my life a little better.
Yesterday's Pithy Brit movie on how the Universe changed was a wonderful reminder that not all we think we know is true. =) Galileo did some wonderful things for modern thinking by being a rebel.


I went to buy some new jeans at Ross and came away sadly disappointed but fetched up several nice things from the Goodwill instead.
Home again to make the family some yummy food and watched an incredibly inane movie called Dargo. I had been wondering why I didn't hear about it when it was in the theaters, now I know.


Today I need to get a few things done and then prepare for our coven gathering tonight. I drop Aya off at Dance at 3:30 then pick up both girls from dance class at 4:30.


We'll see how much I can get done before then. :)
M~ 9:22am

No comments:

Post a Comment