Friday, July 6, 2012

7/6/2012

Friday
I have been having really vivid and bizarre dreams lately.
But as Skot is still in a foul mood I did not get to share them this morning. I thought about his predicament again and all I could come up with was to rewrite his resume and present it to his employer. Ask what Job description he fit and take no less than what we need to survive. He heard me and mulled it over but he still seems panicked.
In the kitchen I made him a lunch since he was leaving for the day. Then He stared cleaning something nasty while in his nice clothes I tried to stop him but I was accused of micro managing. hrumf
I got him out the door as fast as I could.
Now I have a bored 10 year old, the teen is still asleep but will be going out for the afternoon.
sigh
M~

No comments:

Post a Comment