Tuesday, July 24, 2012
7/25/2012 Doggy days
Whew it has been a rough morning already. 10am
Skot took China in to the shower with him, she was getting pretty gamy. Then he wrestled her out and dried her off, I gave her her first dose of meds then she started leaking again. So Skot carried her outside but with no real success in having her stand or potty on her own.
After he brought her back in and got her cozy on her cushions I broke down crying again. I want so badly to have my wiggly bouncy puppy back and it's becoming harder and harder to believe we can rehabilitate her. We can't keep carrying her around and cleaning up dog piddle forever. So Skot and Mom and I agreed that if there is no marked improvement by the end of this week we will let her go on Monday.
It is such a heart rending choice to make. I know how much I love her and I know how much others enjoy her so I have been holding on to hope that this was fixable. But we need to be realistic.
SO for the next 5-6 days we are going to go ballistic with healing sessions, acupuncture and all around spoiling of the dog. If by Sunday she can wag her tail or stand on her own we will persist until she is fully recovered. If not then with great love and deep regret we will need to let her go. Highest Will be done.
All your love and prayers are very appreciated!
If you want to come visit please call and arrange a time.
If you want to donate a little to the medical bills that would be awesome too.
Light, Life and Love